Newsletter PolicyRuthinium is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of users
This information is provided, pursuant to Article 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) to users who interact with the website of DENTAL MANUFACTURING SPA accessible electronically from the address: http://www.ruthinium.it/ corresponding to the home page of the site.
This policy describes the methods of management and data provision in connection with the newsletter subscription of the official website of the company only.
Additional information may be provided within the different access channels, divided on the basis of the topics covered. Other disclosures may be provided within the Site in relation to specific services.
Data owner: DENTAL MANUFACTURING SPA - VIA CA' MIGNOLA NUOVA 1699 - 45021 BADIA POLESINE (RO)
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Purpose of the treatment||Legal basis of processing||Period of data retention|
|Send, via e-mail, communications of an informative nature ("Newsletter") of the company to those who explicitly request it, by entering the requested data in the appropriate data collection form. Registration will allow the Owner to manage the information and respond to your requests, including cancellation.||Execution of the contract to which the data subject is a party.||The data collected will be kept until you request to unsubscribe from the newsletter service. After that time, your data will be destroyed or anonymized consistent with technical deletion and backup procedures.|
Type of Data Processed and Method of Collection
Data voluntarily provided by the user
The voluntary and explicit sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the address and data of the sender/user, necessary to provide the requested service. It is assured, however, that such processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of confidentiality as indicated in the GDPR.
Provision of Data
The provision of personal data by the interested party, for the purposes described in the previous paragraph is to be considered mandatory. Failure to provide them may result in the inability to take advantage of sending you newsletters.
Cancellation from the Service
If you wish not to receive the newsletter, you may click in the unsubscribe button at the bottom of each newsletter or contact us at any time at email@example.com
Communication and/or Dissemination of Data
Your data, subject to processing, will not be disseminated but may be communicated to companies contractually linked to the company, in accordance with and within the limits of the GDPR. The collected data will not be transferred abroad. The data may be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- Subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used by the company and telecommunications networks (including possibly companies that offer e-mail delivery service);
- competent authorities for fulfillment of obligations of laws and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
Individuals belonging to the above categories act as Data Processors, or operate completely independently as separate Data Controllers The list of Data Processors is constantly updated and available at the company's headquarters. Any further communication or dissemination will take place only with your explicit consent.
Possible Existence of Automated Decision Making.
The owner informs the data subject that there is no automated decision-making process on this site, so in particular there is no profiling system.
This Site and the Owner's Services are not intended for children under the age of 16, and the Owner does not intentionally collect personal information referring to minors. In the event that information about minors is unintentionally recorded, the Owner will delete it in a timely manner upon users' request.
Rights of the data subject
Interested parties have the right to receive information from the Company regarding the processing carried out of personal information by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right of access: we are transparent about the data we collect and how we use it. You can contact us at any time by sending an email to access the information we hold.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to have any inaccurate or incomplete information rectified and to request that it be updated and/or amended.
- Right to erasure: send a request to erase all data about you and within 30 days we will take up your request.
- Right of restriction: you have the right to request that the data controller limits the processing of your data.
- Right to portability: if you ask us to, we will export your data so that it can be transferred to third parties in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
- Right to object: you can unsubscribe at any time from all specific uses we make of your data (newsletters, automated emails, etc.).
Right to file a complaint: if you feel that your rights have not been respected, you may file a complaint with the competent authority according to the directions posted on www.garanteprivacy.it or by email to email@example.com