AcrySmart is the innovative artificial resin tooth system that will take your practice into the future. Even more versatile, resistant and aesthetically natural, for optimal results every time.
Smart. Innovative in design and use
Versatile. Adaptable to different installation techniques
Functional. Functionality in aesthetics
Easy. Effective for customised assembly
Durable. Occlusion unchanged over time
PMMA tooth developed to achieve the best results in:
- Total denture
- Toronto bridge
- Bar prosthesis
EVO 2ST is the 2-layer temporary tooth that is characterised by high aesthetics and is ideal for implant prosthetics.
EVO 2ST has the same shape as the Acry Plus EVO, thus simplifying the transition from temporary to permanent restoration.
Range of 16 shades, 8 upper incisor shapes, 5 lower incisors, 12 molars.
Artificial teeth made of polymethylmethacrylate with 4 chromatic layers for removable dentures.
ACRY PLUS range: 19 shades, 22 upper incisors, 12 lower incisors, 10 molars. ACRY PLUS V range: 16 shades, 28 upper incisors, 12 lower incisors, 10 molars.
This type of tooth has important requirements:
- High hardness
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Colour stability
- Excellent resistance to plaque adhesion
- Wide range of shapes and colours
Acry Cette is the system of acrylic resin veneers and copings which, with its aesthetics, practicality and versatility, is ideal for the fabrication of temporary removable and fixed prostheses.
Artificial teeth in polymethylmethacrylate made in three chromatic layers.
The main features are:
- The high aesthetic effect due to the chromatic overlaps and the crown cut of the incisal edges.
- The particular chemical-physical resistance due to the use of high molecular weight resins in combination with targeted polymerisation cruisers.
- The vast assortment of shapes and shades makes it adaptable to any prosthetic requirement.
Artificial teeth made of polymethylmethacrylate in two colour layers.
The main features are:
- Good aesthetic effect due to the overlapping of the two colour layers and the crown cut of the incisal edges.
- Good chemical-physical resistance due to the use of top-quality materials.
- The wide range of shapes and shades makes it adaptable to any prosthetic requirement.